Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simple Church

I love our little, simple, country church.  Of all the places to love, it is simply one of my favorites.  I remember going as a little girls, I still see my first Sunday teacher most Sundays.  I walked down it's red aisle with my dad to marry my husband.  At the Christmas program, my grandma was one of three grandparents that had four generations present.  Our family has out-grown the back pew at the Easter Sunrise Service.  Our girls were baptized there.  Smiles of friends and neighbors greet us each week.  It's peacefulness is simply amazing. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW, sweet post. I Love that little country church. Libby

Anonymous said...

Love the togetherness in that pew! Proud of you girls keeping that little country church going! Giving your time and talents to others are what life is all about - Love, MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier